What a debut opportunity for Bethesda, as they have crafted themselves a fine time slot this Sunday evening in an effort to be the first company at E3 2015 to host a media briefing! Kicking off in just half an hour, you can watch the conference live here, with the power of Twitch broadcasting. You can also watch it on the Bethesda Youtube channel, with both venues holding a fond reunion very shortly. Back together again after working as a power team for G4 and TechTV, Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb will be hosting the pre-show at 9:45 PM ET, as well as the post-show.
More from Livestreams
- Twitch 2015: Record Viewership In Double-Digit Countries
- Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 Day 2: Resident Evil Gets Difficult
- Watch Awesome Games Done Quick 2016, Starting Today!
- Summer Games Done Quick 2015 Raised $1.23+ Million For Charity
- Summer Games Done Quick 2015 Is Now Live! Watch It Here
We already have some ideas about what Bethesda will be showing off tonight (Fallout 4 and Doom gameplay come to mind), but for everything else, we have some predictions, expectations and rumors to share with you, including the likes of the just-socially-leaked Dishonored 2 to possibly be revealed. Seeing how Nintendo already stole some of their thunder with announcements like Earthbound Beginnings and the showcase of Super Mario Maker, it will be interesting to see how much Bethesda will balance intriguing gameplay of hotly anticipated titles with brand new video game announcements.
Make sure to keep it here with us at GameSided all week, as we will keep you up to date on all the announcements, reveals, gameplay, trailers & more for E3 2015!
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact me to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: email@example.com.