Project X Zone was pretty crazy game. It combined various characters from a wide range of video game franchises (though most of them pretty obscure to U.S. audiences) in a turn-based strategy rpg with a little bit of fighting action throw in for good measure. The sequel. creatively titled Project X Zone 2 seems to amp up the crazy with more characters and flashier combo attacks. The original was fun and really only flawed in that the battles near the end took far too long, so I’m pretty excited for the sequel. And now we know when to expect it.
More from 3DS
- The Opening To Detective Pikachu Is Adorable Perfection
- Bravely Second Changes Tomahawk To Hawkeye In The West
- Final Smash DLC Available In Just A Few Days
- Fire Emblem Fates Contains Controversial Change In The West
- Classy New 3DSes Celebrate Pokemon’s 20th Anniversary
Kotaku is reporting that Project X Zone 2 will come out in the U.S. for the Nintendo 3DS on February 16, 2016. Project X Zone 2 will feature new characters such as Phoenix Wright, but also have returning characters in different pairings for all new battle dynamics. It’s shameless fan service, but in a very fun way, and I can’t wait to see team-ups you’d normally only read about in fan fiction this February.
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Want to get the latest gaming news on your phone or tablet? Download the official FanSided App on the App Store or Google Play Market today to stay up-to-date on the latest news and rumors from GameSided without even being at a computer. You can also sign up for our newsletter below to get daily updates send straight to your e-mail.
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact the editor to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: firstname.lastname@example.org.