Nintendo unveiled a new game set in the Metroid universe at their digital event, but probably not the one everyone wanted.
More from 3DS
- The Opening To Detective Pikachu Is Adorable Perfection
- Bravely Second Changes Tomahawk To Hawkeye In The West
- Final Smash DLC Available In Just A Few Days
- Fire Emblem Fates Contains Controversial Change In The West
- Classy New 3DSes Celebrate Pokemon’s 20th Anniversary
Metroid Prime: Federation Force is a 4-player co-op game in the Metroid universe. In Metroid Prime: Federation Force you and a couple friends go on missions in areas known throughout the Metroid universe. Metroid Prime: Federation Forces also features the Blast Ball mode we saw a couple days ago at the Nintendo World Championships. Check out the trailer for Metroid Prime: Federation Force below:
Looks fun enough, but given that everyone is dying for a new Metroid game featuring everyone’s favorite galactic bounty hunter, Metroid Prime: Federation Force must be considered a let down for some Metroid fans. No word on if Metroid Prime: Federation Force will feature a single-player mode of any kind, but it definitely seems focused on the multi-player aspect. Metroid Prime: Federation Force comes out next year.
Make sure to keep it here with us at GameSided all week, as we will keep you up to date on all the announcements, reveals, gameplay, trailers & more for E3 2015!
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact the editor to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: email@example.com.