The Nintendo World Championships have introduced us to a new game in the Nintendo lineup – Blast Ball. The game was featured in the second stage of the tournament, as two teams of three competed against each other in an attempt to progress through the competition.
More from 3DS
- The Opening To Detective Pikachu Is Adorable Perfection
- Bravely Second Changes Tomahawk To Hawkeye In The West
- Final Smash DLC Available In Just A Few Days
- Fire Emblem Fates Contains Controversial Change In The West
- Classy New 3DSes Celebrate Pokemon’s 20th Anniversary
Blast Ball will be coming to the Nintendo 3DS, featuring gameplay which bares a resemblence to the Metroid series, within a futuristic soccer game, as both teams try and blast the over-sized ball into their opponents goal. The ball itself has multiple power-ups, and can also be used to knock opponents out.
An added stipulation to the game is that the goals shrink each time a goal is scored, making things even more competitive as the contest progresses.
Nintendo did not announce any release dates or extended information about the game, so we’ll have to wait until Tuesday to see if Nintendo will feature it as part of their E3 2015 conference.
Make sure to keep it here with us at GameSided all week, as we will keep you up to date on all the announcements, reveals, gameplay, trailers & more for E3 2015!
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact the editor to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: firstname.lastname@example.org.