Coming to raid your tombs and to solve your crises, Microsoft announced their Xbox Live Gold Games With Gold for September 2015.
More from Microsoft
- Killer Instinct: Season 3 Release Date Is Set
- Ori And The Blind Forest Definitive Edition Adds Depth, Beauty
- Xbox Live: Games With Gold March 2016
- New Xbox One, App February Updates On The Way
- Rocket League Heads To Xbox One Next Week
For the month of September, Xbox One Gold members will be receiving Deer God. I do not have much knowledge of this game, so I have linked to the trailer for it. As of September 16, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will become available for Xbox One Gold members until October 15. A very timely promotion of the original game to tie into Rise of the Tomb Raider, which will be releasing less than a month after Tomb Raider’s time on Games with Gold ends. If you have not played Tomb Raider yet, I highly recommend you try it out.
For Xbox 360 Gold members, September 1 through September 15, 2015 brings Battlestations Pacific for free to Xbox Olive Gold members. From September 16 to September 30, 2015, Xbox 360 Gold members will receive Crysis 3 as an available free download.
Given the Xbox One’s backwards compatibility pledge, each of the Xbox 360 games from Games With Gold becomes just a little bit more valuable as they could also become Xbox One games as Microsoft said, “with a flick of a switch.” So even if you do not have an Xbox 360 system, Xbox One owners have reason to redeem these games on the Xbox Live Store just in case they may be able to add titles to their library in the future.
As always, during the month you can redeem each of these Games With Gold titles on the Xbox Games store.
Happy gaming, readers!
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact the editor to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: firstname.lastname@example.org.