Rare Replay is possibly the most bang for your buck bundle ever made. Regardless of quality, you are getting 30 games from the past (some not even that old) for a $1 a game representing pretty much every previous generation of gaming in some form and getting to play some classic titles that haven’t readily been available for years (and certainly never to Xbox owners as all but the most current games were on non-Microsoft platforms).
More from Xbox One
- Killer Instinct: Season 3 Release Date Is Set
- Xbox Live: Games With Gold March 2016
- New Xbox One, App February Updates On The Way
- Rocket League Heads To Xbox One Next Week
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Update Patch 1.06 Adds Five New Weapons
To give you an idea of just how much is crammed into Rare Replay, here is a video featuring gameplay of every single game in the collection. Some, like Blast Corps should bring back fond memories of classic gameplay. Some, like Jetpac, show you how Rare has evolved over the years as studio. And some remind you that a lot of old games really don’t age well or were never good to begin with (*cough* Battletoads *cough*). Like I said, even if there are some stinkers in there, it’s an incredible bundle for an incredible price, and likely to easily keep you busy til the big fall releases really start dropping. Rare Replay is out for Xbox One tomorrow, check out the video below:
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Want to get the latest gaming news on your phone or tablet? Download the official FanSided App on the App Store or Google Play Market today to stay up-to-date on the latest news and rumors from GameSided without even being at a computer. You can also sign up for our newsletter below to get daily updates send straight to your e-mail.
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact the editor to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: email@example.com.