A trailer for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 made a showing at the Microsoft E3 conference, and it looks just as wacky as the Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.
More from Microsoft
- Killer Instinct: Season 3 Release Date Is Set
- Ori And The Blind Forest Definitive Edition Adds Depth, Beauty
- Xbox Live: Games With Gold March 2016
- New Xbox One, App February Updates On The Way
- Rocket League Heads To Xbox One Next Week
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 seems to have a more zombie-centric feel to it then previous titles, check out the trailer for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 below:
Obviously this is only a CG trailer that doesn’t show much, but I don’t expect Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 to drastically alter it’s formula from the previous game aside from some new classes of zombies and plants to play with and some new stages. It should be a nice alternative for some family-friendly cartoony shooter gameplay without the violence of something like Doom or Call of Duty, however. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 will come out with it’s all ages warfare sometime in Spring 2016.
Make sure to keep it here with us at GameSided all week, as we will keep you up to date on all the announcements, reveals, gameplay, trailers & more for E3 2015!
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact the editor to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: firstname.lastname@example.org.