At the Microsoft E3 conference today, Microsoft showed off Ion, a brand new space-based MMO from the creators of DayZ.
More from Microsoft
- Killer Instinct: Season 3 Release Date Is Set
- Ori And The Blind Forest Definitive Edition Adds Depth, Beauty
- Xbox Live: Games With Gold March 2016
- New Xbox One, App February Updates On The Way
- Rocket League Heads To Xbox One Next Week
Ion is described as an MMO where your main goal is to “colonize the universe”. Like many of today’s trailers, Ion‘s trailer was a mostly CG affair that aside from alluding to a vast universe to explore, doesn’t tell us much about the actual game, check it out for yourself below:
Ion will be a part of Xbox One’s new early access program titled Game Preview, where you will not only be able to try in-development games, but also be able to try games before you buy them. This is obviously great news as demos have been kind of a rare thing this generation.
No release date for Ion is known as of yet, it was simply listed as coming soon, but considering no actual gameplay was shown, I’d be surprised if it was a 2015 title.
Make sure to keep it here with us at GameSided all week, as we will keep you up to date on all the announcements, reveals, gameplay, trailers & more for E3 2015!
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact the editor to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: email@example.com.