Gigantic was unveiled as an Xbox One and Windows 10 exclusive title at Microsoft’s E3 Press conference today.
More from Microsoft
- Killer Instinct: Season 3 Release Date Is Set
- Ori And The Blind Forest Definitive Edition Adds Depth, Beauty
- Xbox Live: Games With Gold March 2016
- New Xbox One, App February Updates On The Way
- Rocket League Heads To Xbox One Next Week
Gigantic looks like a fun take on multi-player featuring 5 on 5 action with characters of varying abilities. The big difference between Gigantic and similar titles seems to be Guardians, which seem to be giant monsters that will aid you in battle. Here the official description of Gigantic to give you a little more of an idea:
"Gigantic is a visually-stunning evolution in team action gaming, where freedom of movement, play-style choice, and towering Guardians makes 5×5 competition more accessible and fun than ever."
I certainly really like the look of Gigantic, which you can check out for yourself in the trailer below:
No release date has been announced, but as you can see there will be a beta in August, so we’ll get a pretty good idea of what Gigantic is like in just a couple months.
Make sure to keep it here with us at GameSided all week, as we will keep you up to date on all the announcements, reveals, gameplay, trailers & more for E3 2015!
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact the editor to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: firstname.lastname@example.org.