The third online beta for Street Fighter V will take place over the next couple of days.
We’re just a few months away from the PS4 and PC release of Street Fighter V, and Capcom wants to get in some heavy-duty network and netcode testing in during the holiday season to make sure they will be ready for demand on Day 1. As updated on the Capcom Unity blog, Street Fighter V play this weekend will start with just a handful of characters, and will expand by two further into the beta period.
Here are the six characters players will start the Street Fighter V 3rd beta weekend with:
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Players will also get access to Dhalsim and Zangief later during the weekend, with a hint of “character surprises” expected to pop up. Perhaps we will get to see how F.A.N.G.’s poison game holds up?
Beta testers will playboth Ranked and Casual matches throughout Street Fighter V play this weekend, with the option to train against an AI dummy to improve your tech. Players can also customize their button layouts, character profiles, check up on the Capcom Fighters Network and manage their options throughout available menu screens.
Here is the schedule of events for Street Fighter V this weekend. The full game will be released on February 16, 2016 on both PC and PS4.
- 12/18 00:01 PT (12/18 08:01 GMT) – SFV 3rd beta starts for PS4 and PC users
- 12/18 08:00 PT – Servers down for 10-hour maintenance
- 12/18 18:00 PT – Servers back online, play resumes
- 12/19 18:00 PT – Servers down for 10-hour maintenance
- 12/20 04:00 PT – Servers back online, play resumes
- 12/20 22:00 PT – SFV 3rd beta concludes