Firewatch will make its console debut on PlayStation 4, it was unveiled at Sony’s conference today. The game is set in the Wyoming wilderness, where the protagonist’s “only lifeline is a woman’s voice at the other end of a handheld radio”. It was announced back in March 2014.
The protagonist, Henry, is a fire lookout assigned to a tower in Shoshone National Forest. As the player explores around, they discover mysteries popping up after the protagonist’s tower is looted.
Firewatch is the first video game from Campo Santo based in San Francisco. It was founded by Jake Rodkin and Sean Vanaman who were creative leads on Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead.
No release date was given, but is expected to be released sometime this year.
See the trailer that was shown at the Sony conference:
Make sure to keep it here with us at GameSided all week, as we will keep you up to date on all the announcements, reveals, gameplay, trailers & more for E3 2015!
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
More from Sony