Another day, another slew of Madden 15 player ratings revealed from EA Sports. So far, we’ve seen the Top 5 from the QB, RB, WR, FB, TE, O-Line, DE and DT positions. This time it’s middle linebackers, as Ratings “Czar” Donny Moore has released the latest top 5 list, ranging from 96 to 91 Overall.
More from News
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
- MLB The Show 16 Highlights 40 Assorted Improvements
- Rock Band 4 May Come To PC Via Fig Campaign
- Play As Quiet In New Metal Gear Solid V DLC
As the point man when relaying defensive plays, as well as being a few yards from the line of scrimmage, the middle linebacker position entails a great deal of proficiencies in several stats. Zone Coverage, Awareness, Pursuit, Play Recognition and Man Coverage all detail what an MLB should do when protecting the pass and reading the play in action, while the Speed, Strength, Tackle, Block Shedding, Agility and Acceleration highlight excellence in rushing the passer and defending the play when in the receiver/rusher’s hands.
With that in mind, let’s check out the Madden 15 player ratings among middle linebackers.