Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer will be released for 3DS on September 25 in North America, Nintendo announced at the Digital Event.
The game will allow the player to decorate and design homes based on the villagers’ home requests. It will also be the first Wii U game to use an amiibo card format, where you can scan an Animal Crossing amiibo card to create a home for a villager on the card. You can then invite other animals to visit the home as they socialize.
You can view footage from the Nintendo Digital Event below:
Make sure to keep it here with us at GameSided all week, as we will keep you up to date on all the announcements, reveals, gameplay, trailers & more for E3 2015!
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
More from News