Beginning in July, PlayStation Vue will begin offering à la carte channels nationwide, making it the first paid TV service allowing for individual channels to be purchased without multi-channel bundles.
The initial offering launches with Showtime, Fox Soccer Plus, and a new channel by Machinima. PlayStation Vue is currently offered in New York, Chicago, and Philadelphia markets, and Sony announced the service would be expanding to San Francisco and Los Angles tonight.
PlayStation Plus members will also get discounted rates off the TV service packages.
Make sure to keep it here with us at GameSided all week, as we will keep you up to date on all the announcements, reveals, gameplay, trailers & more for E3 2015!
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact the editor to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: firstname.lastname@example.org.