In a video yesterday, IGN announced that Wargaming’s popular MMO World of Tanks will be coming to Xbox One in 2015. Originally on PC, the game already received an iteration for the Xbox 360 in 2014 with its own separate servers, and is now making its way into the next generation of consoles. Take a look:
Polygon reports that servers will be shared between the Xbox One and 360 versions of the game, with both systems receiving the same updates at the same time. User accounts can also be shared cross-platform, so if you have upgraded to a new system your save file is safe.
You can read more about World of Tanks coming to Xbox One and check out some screenshots on the World of Tanks Q&A blog post.
More from GameSided
- Get Gaming/Video Games News, in the New FanSided Android App
- GameSided Is Moving To The Newly Revamped App Trigger
- Uncharted 4 Delayed Til May
- Heroes of the Storm North America Spring Regional Recap
- No Man’s Sky Pre-orders Up Thursday…Or Not?
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact the editor to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: firstname.lastname@example.org.