It seems that now us, as fans, get to see what the NFL rookies were reacting to over the weekend. EA Sports has revealed their Top 13 rookies via Youtube video, showing off their most pertinent stats as well as their overall Madden 15 player ratings.
For guard and tackle positions, EA Sports determined their Madden 15 player ratings by acceleration, strength, run block, power move, block shedding, impact block and pass block stats. Wide receiver stats include speed, jumping, spectacular catch, general catching ability, agility and release. Cornerbacks were ranked based off of speed, acceleration, man coverage and press stats. Quarterbacks were broken down by speed, acceleration, throw power and throw accuracy stats. Safeties used speed, acceleration, agility, zone coverage and hit power. Finally, linebackers went off of speed, tackle, acceleration, power move, block shedding and hit power.
Without further adieu, here are the Top 13 Madden 15 player ratings for rookies:
- Jadeveon Clowney (88 Speed, 92 Acceleration, 86 Tackle, 94 Power Move, 83 Overall)
- Greg Robinson (87 Acceleration, 93 Strength, 94 Run Block, 88 Impact Block, 83 Overall)
- Khalil Mack (87 Speed, 80 Tackle, 84 Block Shedding, 87 Hit Power, 81 Overall)
- Jake Matthews (82 Acceleration, 84 Run Block, 90 Pass Block, 85 Impact Block, 81 Overall)
- Sammy Watkins (93 Speed, 95 Acceleration, 95 Agility, 88 Catching, 80 Overall)
- Calvin Pryor (85 Speed, 89 Acceleration, 87 Agility, 95 Hit Power, 79 Overall)
- Aaron Donald (87 Acceleration, 93 Strength, 86 Power Move, 85 Block Shedding, 79 Overall)
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (85 Speed, 90 Acceleration, 84 Zone Coverage, 83 Hit Power, 79 Overall)
- Taylor Lewan (87 Tackle, 90 Strength, 85 Run Block, 86 Pass Block, 79 Overall)
- Blake Bortles (73 Speed, 76 Acceleration, 92 Throw Power, 86 Throw Accuracy Short, 78 Overall)
- Darqueze Dennard (90 Speed, 88 Acceleration, 89 Man Coverage, 92 Press, 78 Overall)
- Mike Evans (88 Speed, 93 Jumping, 90 Spectacular Catch, 93 Release, 78 Overall)
- Zack Martin (81 Acceleration, 89 Strength, 83 Run Block, 84 Pass Block, 78 Overall)
Want to get the latest gaming news wherever you may be? Download the official Fansided App on the App Store or Google Play Market today to stay up-to-date on the latest news and rumors from GameSided without even being at a computer. You can also sign up for our newsletter below to get daily updates send straight to your e-mail. And don’t forget to connect with us on Twitter @Gamesideddotcom.
Looking to write about video games? Join us at GameSided! Contact me to apply or if you have any inquiries/tips: [email protected].
Tags: Atlanta Falcons Buffalo Bills Cincinnati Bengals Dallas Cowboys EA Sports Houston Texans Jacksonville Jaguars Madden NFL 15 New York Jets Oakland Raiders PS3 PS4 St. Louis Rams Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tennessee Titans Video Games Xbox 360 Xbox One