The first week of GameSided has come to a close. From all of the people who’ve worked so hard to get the site hitting the ground and running, we thank you for joining us in this exciting new adventure.
In an effort to keep you informed of the week’s events, each Sunday morning we will gather the best of what the news had to offer, as well as provide some of our staffer’s thoughts and opinions on events within the video game industry. It’s the GameSided Recap!
- Nick got his hands on Batman: Arkham Origins at E3 and provides his take on what he saw.
- Michael ponders whether or not Xbox One’s used games and DRM reversals have changed the public’s mind.
- Daniel looks into the difficulty of modern video games and its future.
- Halo 5 will be a part of a new saga that expands beyond the limitations of a trilogy.
- A new study reveals that there may not be a link between violent video games and actual gun violence.
- The Kickstarter-funded Ouya officially launched this past week.
- Tera reveals its new update called “Corsair’s Stronghold.”
- The PS Vita adds an Indie section to its video gaming collection.
- The Nvidia Shield was delayed the day before it was to be released.
- A Texas teenager was jailed over comments made on Facebook over the game “League of Legends.”
- We show you the contents of what comes inside with your PlayStation 4 box at purchase.
GameSided is on Facebook! Like our Facebook page to keep up to date with us there.
Question of the Week
What’s your favorite video game genre? If it’s a combination of more than one, make sure to include both!
Tags: GameSided Recap