ps4 ps4

The 50 Best PS4 Games Right Now

1 of 50
ps4 /

(All entries submitted as of October 30, 2015)

When crafting a list of the 50 best PS4 games available right now, several factors must be taken into account. First off, each game listed may not be a port of a title originally designed for last-gen consoles or specifically for PC. Second, remasters of older games do not count. Finally, the best PS4 games list has had its picks ranked by two main hubs of evaluation. The first lies in the game’s overall quality, accounting for 75% weighting. The other 25% lies in the game’s exclusivity.

This list of the best PS4 games will regularly be evaluated and updated as the weeks, months and years go by in the console’s standing as the newest Sony home console. Any changes to the list’s rankings will be updated by GameSided staffers, who helped to contribute their personal rankings as a team.

Next: 50 Best Xbox One Games Right Now

Let’s begin!

Madden_15_TomBrady /

Best PS4 Games List – #50 Madden NFL 15

Developer: EA Tiburon

Publisher: EA Sports

PS4 Release Date: August 26, 2014

Madden NFL 15 marks the first true professional football gaming entry developed for next-gen (discounting the months-late Madden 25,) and the improvements brought on by the Ignite engine really started to shine here. Everything that made the presentation of a computer generated football seem more genuine was taken into account, with vast improvements to simulating a TV-watching while playing the game yourself. Immersion is key here, and Madden 15 aimed to please.

Changes to gameplay meant improving how the defense interacted and reacted to the offense mid-play. Player lock cameras were added to provide focus on tackle targets, making it actually fun and manageable to play defense outside of a QB blitz. Changes to Connected Franchise made managing and improving your team a gradual, but rewarding venture. Outside of some truly awful commentating that will seem to permeate throughout most sports games, Madden NFL 15 brought a solid contribution to sports gaming on the PS4.

Next: #49 Battlefield Hardline