TOTW 21 predictions for EA Sports FC 24 are coming in as another week of matches wrap up around the world.
Team of the Week has certainly been more relevant this year than in recent history, but players still want more from in-forms at this point in the year. With TOTY cards now available, UEFA Road to the Final cards in packs currently and Future Stars on the horizon, TOTW cards need to stay on course with the power curve.
As well, the more high rated TOTW cards available should help balance the transfer market out for this card type and make players less reliant on the TOTW Player Pick SBC.
TOTW 21 Predictions EA FC 24: Who's Getting in?
Here are the favorites for TOTW 21 in EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Team:
- Matheus Cunha - CAM / Wolves - Hat-trick in 4-2 win away to Chelsea
- Ollie Watkins - ST / Aston Villa - Goal and two assists in 5-0 win
- Pascal Groß - CM / Brighton and Hove Albion - Two assists in 4-1 win
- Alejandro Garnacho - RW / Manchester United - Two goals in 3-0 win
- Jorginho - CM / Arsenal - Man of the Match in 3-1 win against Liverpool
- Marcos Llorente - RM / Atletico Madrid - Equalizer in stoppage time against Real Madrid
- Jonathan David - ST / LOSC Lille - Two goals in 4-0 win
- Nathan Tella - RW / Leverkusen - Two goals in 2-0 win
Other favorites likely include Eugine Le Sommer and Conor Bradley. Though, Bradley's dominant performance against Chelsea came back on Jan. 31. As far as the Arsenal/Liverpool match that headlined the Premier League this past weekend, Jorginho received many plaudits for his performance. He dominated the midfield alongside Declan Rice, but did not have any goal contributions. EA Sports might opt for someone else from the game, though Jorginho is more than deserving.
He's highlighted because it aligns with how EA Sports can keep TOTW relevant at this point in the game cycle. Jorginho, if given a TOTW, needs a massive pace upgrade to be useable.
TOTW 21 will be released Wednesday, Feb. 7 at 1 p.m. ET.