DICE has yet again rolled out another patch for its plagued Battlefield 4 title that has been riddled with bugs since its launch back in October. The latest patch targets the Xbox One version of the game, and targets single-player save file corruption problems that cause players to lose all campaign mode progress.
Also addressed in the update are map flickering problems that affect some single-player missions.
The full update notes can be found below:
- Various fixes for improving general stability
- Fixed various random deadlocks (the so called “sound loop crash”)
- Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker
- Fixed issue with player spawning under the map in Lancang Dam
- Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open
- Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs
- Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch
- China Rising: Fixed animation glitch for motorbike passengers ocuring when aiming
- Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons
- Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
- Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
- Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
- Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)
- Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons in the scoreboard would not be updated
- Fixed issue with soldier health showing 1 HP in killcard instead of 0 HP
- Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done
- Reduced the risk of single player campaign save file becoming corrupt
Want to get the latest gaming news sent directly to your inbox daily? Sign up for our newsletter HERE or below to get daily updates send straight to your e-mail. Just select Gamesided from the “Other Site” dropdown Menu! And don’t forget to connect with us on Twitter @Gamesideddotcom.
Gamesided.com is looking for bloggers to join the Gamesided family. If you are interested in this unpaid position, please contact editor Michael Straw at [email protected].