Rockstar Games has verified 10 new user-created jobs for Grand Theft Auto Online. The company also announced that due to limitations, the old deathmatches and races from December will no longer automatically show up in Freemode. For access, players have to search for the jobs in the Social Club Jobs page, and manually add them to their game.
The 10 new verified user-created jobs for GTA Online are:
- Around the Mirror – Created by Poklaan
- Windy Hills – Created by Poklaan
- Transformer Station – Created by pizza690
- Hill Valley Cemetery - Created by pizza690
- Desert Test Track 4×4 – Created by bongongta69
- Farm Fresh – Created by Ma1evo1ent Cheese
- Coupe D’état – Created by LuapYllier
- Power Hour – Created by AnneSauceyFrank
- Refuel – Created by Demon Low-Rider
- The Hospital Dash – Created by SickeningStig
For a full breakdown of each jobs, check out Rockstar Games.
Want to get the latest gaming news wherever you may be? Download the official Fansided App on the App Store or Google Play Market today to stay up-to-date on the latest news and rumors from Gamesided without even being at a computer. You can also sign up for our newsletter below to get daily updates send straight to your e-mail. And don’t forget to connect with us on Twitter @Gamesideddotcom.
Gamesided.com is looking for bloggers to join the Gamesided family. If you are interested in this unpaid position, please contact editor Michael Straw at [email protected]