In an effort to keep you informed of the week’s events, each Sunday we gather the best of what the news had to offer, as well as provide some of our staffers’ thoughts and opinions on what’s going on within the video game industry. It’s the GameSided Recap!
- Michael reviews Nintendo 3DS’ The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
- David reviews BioShock Infinite DLC “Burial At Sea.” Infinite’s characters in the realm of Rapture.
- Nick reviews Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies for PC and iOS.
- Daniel rounds up the reviews for PS3 exclusive Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.
- Chris does the same with the reviews for Killzone: Shadow Fall, a PS4 exclusive title.
- Nate strives for perfection when it comes to creating a perfect MyPlayer mode for the NBA 2K series.
- Since the PS4 launched this week, we felt it was best to get to know everything you could about the system. We looked at each of the launch titles in detail, as well as whether or not you should buy the console at launch.
- As well, here are some of our thoughts on the PS4 on Day 1.
- Here’s a list of 5 of the best video game throw-in “freebies” of all time.
- Here’s what’s coming out for the Xbox One at launch this Friday, as well as other game releases.
- Take a look and peek inside the contents of a PS4 retail box in our unboxing video.
- Going through the PlayStation app for use in tandem with the PS4.
- Peering into what the PS4’s accessories are at launch.
- Let’s look at the intro video for MyCareer in NBA 2K14.
- We recap some firsthand impressions of NBA Live 14.
- The newest Neverwinter update gets a video trailer to boot.
- The PS4 has sold more than 1 million units in its first 24 hours, a video game console sales record.
- The Wii U has made CNET’s Top 5 Worst Holiday Tech Gifts list. Ouch!
- Battlefield 4 has been suffering from connectivity issues on the PS4 this weekend.
- NPD sales numbers for October 2013 have come in, and the GTA V takes the lead once again.
- There was a heap of news coming out of the PS4 All Access hour-long event leading up to the launch of the PS4. Uncharted for PS4 has been confirmed, a trailer was shown for The Last of Us DLC “Left Behind,” PS4 and NASA are partnering for some sort of space exploration project and Infamous: Second Son gets a release date, now set for in the middle of March.
- Spike Jonze will take a break from making awesome films to go into…video games?
- Dead Rising 3 apparently has frame rate issues at peak zombie moments.
- Are we on the verge of a God of War announcement? Perhaps at the VGX?
- Kabam will distribute china’s top web game right here in the US.
- Amazon will begin Sunday shipping in select launch cities at no extra cost.
GameSided Recap Question Of The Week
Do you plan on picking up an Xbox One this upcoming week?
PSA: Gamesided is looking for writers to join the staff as the next generation of gaming begins. Our writers have to ability to express their passion for gaming to hundreds of thousands of people world-wide audience. They also get chances to review the latest games before they are released to the public. If interested in becoming part of the Gamesided staff, contact Daniel George at [email protected]!
Also, don’t forget to connect with us on Twitter @Gamesideddotcom!