- Career Mode lag when subbing players
- Fixed several FIFA Ultimate Team hangs, including:
- One instance of a crash when entering the FIFA Ultimate Team main menu
- A hang when comparing players after accepting a trade offer
- Skill Games pad arrows now switched to pass receiver when he gets the ball
- Virtual Pro numbers defaulting to 9 after a match
- Corrected instances of kit clashing
- New kits on Creation Centre showing as EA Kit 1
- Fixed some audio scenarios
- Co-Op Seasons squad changes will be reflected on teammate’s screen
- Added Bahia licensed kits and crest
The company aims to have the update live on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 sometime later this week.
PSA: Gamesided is looking for writers to join the staff as the next generation of gaming approaches. Our writers have to ability to express their passion for gaming to hundreds of thousands of people world-wide audience. They also get chances to review the latest games before they are released to the public. If interested in becoming part of the Gamesided staff, contact Michael Straw at [email protected]!
Also, don’t forget to connect with us on Twitter @Gamesideddotcom.