The team at EA Sports has come under criticism by fans of the current generation due to the feeling that the company is putting too much effort into the next generation of consoles and forgetting about what is out now, especially when it comes to Madden 25.
It’s been on the market for nearly two months, but, other than a fix to the disappearing players glitch, no major post-release patch has been released for the 25th anniversary title of the Madden franchise on the Xbox 360 and PS3. Until now, that is.
Though no exact date was given, the team at Tiburon has announced that a second title update for the game is set to release shortly, and will address a few of the issues plaguing the game.
The fixes coming with the update include:
– Improved stability in all game modes.
– Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made eyes render gray.
– Tuned in-game injuries which were occurring too frequently.
– Tuned pull blocking in various scenarios on the offensive line.
– Tuned down broken tackles when using the Truck Stick.
– Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when game speed was set to Slow
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
– Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
– Fixed an issue where offline users that earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content in Madden Ultimate Team.
– Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
– Tuned ratings for imported draft classes (Coming in too low compared to NCAA Football 14 ratings.
– Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM Head-to-Head games.
– Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of Week 8 from the web.
– Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
– Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
– Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist, and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were ON in league settings.
– Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
– Improved logic used to select GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS UPDATES
PSA: Gamesided is looking for writers to join the staff as the next generation of gaming approaches. Our writers have to ability to express their passion for gaming to hundreds of thousands of people world-wide audience. They also get chances to review the latest games before they are released to the public. If interested in becoming part of the Gamesided staff, contact Michael Straw at [email protected]!