In an effort to keep you informed of the week’s events, each Sunday we gather the best of what the news had to offer, as well as provide some of our staffers’ thoughts and opinions on what’s going on within the video game industry. It’s the GameSided Recap!
- Daniel ranked the best Grand Theft Auto games in order of excellence. #1 may surprise you.
- Michael simulated Week 6 of the NFL season on Madden NFL 25. Additionally, he also made a video of the featured sim of the week between the Patriots and the Saints. It was a close game that came down to the wire!
- Andrew jotted down the roster updates for Week 5 of Madden 25.
- We highlight the best of September’s Youtube Gaming in our monthly feature.
- The MLB postseason continues on, as we simulate both the American League Championship Series between the Tigers vs Red Sox, and the National League Championship Series between the Dodgers vs Cardinals.
- Nick highlights the release of Farming Simulator 2013: Titanium Edition and its trailer.
- Fable Legends gets an extended early look in a recent interview.
- Final Fantasy X, X-2 given a December 26th Japanese release date, all but solidifying an early 2014 North American release.
- GTA V might be coming to PC in early 2014.
- eSports in the UK looking to grow as Gfinity teams up with MLG.
- NBA 2k14 releases its first patch since launch.
- The Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut will cost $20 more than other console versions.
- Check out what games are coming out this week.
- Square Enix had a huge week in news. First was the announcement of Dragon Quest 1-8 coming to smartphones in Japan, then the reveal of crowdfunding/crowdsourcing project Square Enix Collective, then finally news that Final Fantasy VI will be coming to iOS and Android this winter.
- The DualShock 4 will have basic functionality on PC’s when it launches with the PlayStation 4 on November 15th.
GameSided Question Of The Week
Which do you prefer more: PC games, console games or mobile games?