In an effort to keep you informed of the week’s events, each Sunday we gather the best of what the news had to offer, as well as provide some of our staffers’ thoughts and opinions on what’s going on within the video game industry. It’s the GameSided Recap!
- Michael gives us a review of NHL 14, a hockey game that includes that gnarly NHL 94 mode.
- Nick looks at Star Wars: Force Collection, a free-to-play mobile card battling game.
- Daniel creates a dream cast for a potential Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater film.
- GameSided spoke to Madden 25′s sideline reporter Danielle Bellini about her role in the popular football video game.
- We showcase August’s best Youtube channels in the monthly “Youtube Gaming Community Clicks.”
- The Xbox One will be released in 13 countries worldwide on November 22.
- Sony is reportedly working on a virtual reality headset that is compatible with the PlayStation 4.
- Rayman Legends, Total War: Rome II and other games that released this week.
- Xbox One will allow up t0 a maximum 8 controllers to be synced at once.
- Unfortunately, the Xbox One won’t support external hard drives at launch.
- Mighty No. 9 (spiritual successor of Mega Man) passes its Kickstarter goal.
- Hideo Kojima launches a new games studio in LA, set to work on upcoming Metal Gear Solid content.
- Watch_Dogs released a 15 minute video encapsulating many gameplay aspects.
- Sony to show roughly 50 games at upcoming TGS (Tokyo Game Show).
- GTA 5 revealed some hilarious in-game commercials this week.
- It looks like someone has been spamming #GameSpotXbox to balance out a PS4 vs Xbox One Twitter poll.
GameSided Question Of The Week
Wii U, Xbox One or PS4? We will accept other answers.